Monday, July 9, 2012

We had two back to back family reunions this year.  The Kitchen's and then the Pearson's.  For the Kitchen reunion we spent the weekend in Sterling, Utah in a beautiful Cedar Crest Inn.  We had fun playing games, eating, dancing, eating, visiting, eating, attending the Manti Paegant, eating, and creating fun memories.  Here is some fun pictures we took while we were there.
This Linden tree from Germany is awesome.  The kids had a blast climbing in it.

I love this picture of some of the Kitchen cousins!!  I am sad some of them couldn't make it and we didn't get them all in it.  Garret for some reason has a very sad look on his face...what is up with that?!  Garret either has a really cheesy grin or looks so sad.


The Pearson Reunion was great!!  We were able to spend time with Harold, Crickit and their cute family (as well as some of the other Pearsons)....we haven't seen them for a long time.  I am glad we got this picture before Hema and Norma left.  The quality of the picture is not the best...again I forgot my camera and used my cell phone.  We had fun spending a good part of the day at temple square.  Woudnt it be great if we could one day get all the Pearsons together at once.  We missed all those who couldn't make it.
I had to get this picture of Matt with his name sake Mathew Cowley.    What studs they both are.  I wish you could see the name plaque better on the right side of the picture of the apostle Mathew Cowley.

1 comment: