Thursday, August 16, 2012

Necklace Holder

Looking for a way to organize those lovely necklaces you don't have a place for?  I have a solution.  A short curtain rod and some shower curtain hooks.   Now I have a well organized way to hang and easily access my necklaces.   It feels so good to be a little more organized! 



Before..... I hung my necklaces on this lamp.  Not a pretty sight.
After....Now I can stand back and smile.

A special thanks to my husband who had the patience to put the rod up for me.... after not having success the first time.... which caused a trip to home depot. 

Thanks Shannon for this brilliant idea and solution to my problem!

 Thank you my dear dear friend Jill for the gift card for my birthday so I can have a nice place to hang my necklaces!

  What would I do without all my family and friends!!
  I love you all!! 

 I found this old picture that my friend Jill and I took in a photo booth years ago.  Jill and I have been friends since grade school, served missions together, were roomates in college, and lived within a couple of miles of each other raising our families until a few years ago..... when we both moved away.  This picture brought back so many memories I just had to post!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment