Friday, July 27, 2012

CaNdY nEcKlAcEs

Today for "Fun Friday" we made candy necklaces that we all could enjoy while we watched a movie.  The necklaces consisted of peach rings, gummy life savers, chocolate covered pretzels and licorice string to string the candy on.  Any snack candy with a hole in the middle would work.  We thought of mini donuts but thought that would be too heavy and messy.  Also fudge stripe cookies would be fun to try.   The licorice string after awhile started breaking so we used yarn to re-string them so we wouldn't have to worry about the string breaking while we watched the movie.  The chocolate covered pretzels got a bit messy when the chocolate started to melt BUT we still enjoyed.
They have their candy necklaces and their 3D movie glasses on and are ready to start the movie. 
 I have had so much fun this summer doing these activities with my kids while they have been out of school.  Unfortunately we have had to do alot of these activities without my dear husband because he has been at work but we are so grateful he has a job to go to during the week and that I can be a stay at home Mom!
 I have also really enjoyed doing a blog.... more then I thought.
  I remember to get my camara out more often so I can save these fun memories. 
 Priceless!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at what a ladies man Garrett is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Lovin' the posts! I linked my latest post to your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete