Friday, September 21, 2012

I am so pleased with how hard my children work in school.  There are times when I wish they were as good for me as they are for their teachers.  Overall they are good kids and I am lucky to have them.  Maddy and Garret both recieved principle pride awards at their school this month.  I feel I need to recognize my childrens great accomplishments more often and let them know how much I love them.  They are wonderful!!
 
Their teachers both had great things to say about them.  It is hard to read what they said on their awards.  Garrets award says.... he recieved this award for "his amazing listening skills!  garret always listens to and follows directions the very first time, setting a great example for his classmates.  He is a wonderful helper to our substitute, Mrs. Thomas, and we are so glad he is in our class!"



Madison recieved this award for "Always being ready to learn, following directions, showing respect to her teacher and classmates, and helping others.  Maddy is a joy and her maturity and personality make teaching fun and easier."

Way to go Garret and Maddy!!  Stay tuned for upcoming awards Katelyn may recieve....she is an amazing older sister who has set such a great example in doing well in school for her two younger siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment