Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School

Summer vacation ended today.  I got a few photo's of my kids before they were out the door.  Time flies when your a mom sending your kids off to school!  When I was their age it seemed like the days dragged.  It makes me want to cherish the days I have with them before they are out the door to missions/college.  I do have to admit it was kind of nice not hearing the fighting and complaining though while they were at school.
 
Katelyn left for school before I could get a picture of all 3 of them together. 
 
After school was out we got to spend the rest of the day having some fun at "This is the place State Park" for Jeff's company party.  I wish I would have remembered to get my camara out earlier to get some more pictures but hey I got it out for a few and that is way good for me.  :)

Garret had fun riding the ponies.
face painting
We ate a ton of food and had a ton of fun.  I wish we would have had more time to check out more things at the park.  Next year we will have to go again when we can have a whole day to enjoy it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment