Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summers out bbq

School starts back up this week.  I wanted to have a summers out bbq with the family.  Of course its always fun to have friends and family over but then I stress WAY too much getting things ready.  After its all said and done I am always happy I did it.  We had my Mom and dad and a few of my brothers and sisters and their cute families over....unfortunately all could not make it.  What's a bbq without good old hamburgers off the grill?  We made "French onion burger of wonder" from Jamie Cooks It Up!  They were pretty tasty but we had a load of oinions left over.  After the good food and full stomachs we embarked down to my wonderful unfinished basement and played "minute to win it".  We had a great time with plenty of laughs.
Katelyn and her VERY tall cousin Branden playing "face the cookie" they had to get an oreo cookie from their foreheads to their mouths without touching the cookie or dropping it in under a minute.  Brittany in the background..... my cell phone flash messed up her beautiful eyes.

Amy and my dear Mom.




"Nose Dive" both Jeff's trying to transfer cotton balls from the table to a
paper plate with vaseline on the tips of their nose.
Jeff was the grand champion of "minute to win it".  He is holding up our game tracker with the points to prove it.  My niece Brittany did the sign for us....I love her writing.....she is talented!!!  This picture makes me want to finish our basment but I do have to say I didn't worry so much about things getting dropped on the carpet and staining it.....as you can see cement floors are very sturdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment