Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My dear friend Shannon is so amazing!!  I love spending a few hours a week crafting with her.  It is something I always look forward too.  She is one of the craftiest ladies I know and has a ton of crafting supplies always waiting to be used up.  We got together and did some 4th of July banners out of burlap and it only took about 15 minutes, they turned out darling.  They were SO easy and cost little money.  That's Shannon for you,  the girl knows how to make a master piece for little or no cost.

                                                                        I LOVE it!!!

This is my new 4th of July wreath that I am so excited about!!  Thanks to Shannon!!  I told her I wanted to make a 4th of July wreath to hang on my door and immediately she got busy pulling things from her closets and home decor that she was no longer using.  She helped me put this together in 10 minutes and I am so excited about it!!  Burlap, old rusty star, twine, american flag, 4th of July garland and my brilliant friends talent and BAM I have a masterpiece hanging on my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment