Friday, June 8, 2012

Okay I am still trying out this new blog frenzy and not catching on too quickly.  I tried to do a post last night without my dear friend Shannon helping along the way and it wasn't successful...It never posted.  Here it goes for the second time.  :)

We are trying something new this summer....an idea I got off of pinterest.  We have a theme for each day during the week.  Monday is "Master Piece Monday" this day we do a craft project, artwork, science experience ect....  We made these little insects from cut up egg cartons and other art supplies.  My kids spent a whole afternoon making these and had fun.


Garret had fun playing with these little critters after he made them.  :)  His poor face got scratched up falling off the slide at the playground.  :(

Even our teenager had fun doing this!!  I can't believe she is a teenager.  sniff sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment