Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to the new life and times of the Pearson family. L.I.F.E is a 4 letter word and we are loving every minute of it. Sometimes it gets absolutely insane but it's our life. This is my attempt to document each step along the way. Follow me on a grand adventure of raising 2 princesses and 1 prince in a world of turmoil and danger. We will slay dragons and scale towers while singing and dancing......sounds like the life for us!....now if I can only keep up!!!!

Thanks to my wonderful friend Shannon for helping me set this up.  She wrote the Beautiful post above, I think she should be a writer.  If you know me, you know I am not much of a writer so things like this are hard for me.  I am kind of a private person as well but I think it will be fun to go out of my comfort zone a little and try blogging.  We will see how long it last and how well I can keep up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment