Monday, June 25, 2012

My mom taught me at a young age how to crochet and she also attempted to try to help me learn to knit.  I picked up on the crocheting pretty quickly but the knitting not so much.  Since my children are now at the age where they all go to school during the day..... I decided I would make a 2nd attempt at knitting.... this time it was more successful.  I have really enjoyed crocheting and knitting different projects with my Mom.  We have gotten a few patterns from etsy.com that we have done.  These are some of them.
Some slippers for my girls.  Now some of their friends have been asking for some, they make great gifts.  :)

Some slippers for my boy.  After making my girls some slippers, Garret decided he wanted some and of course I can't leave my boy out.  My Mom helped me find a pattern that was boyish.  Garret loves these slippers I made for him.
I have had several friends and family members that either have had a baby girl recently or are soon going to have a baby girl.  I had so much fun making these little booties for their sweet baby girls.  Thanks Mom for having patience to teach me how to crochet and knit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment