Monday, June 18, 2012

We spent Father's Day with two of the greatest fathers, my Dad and my Hubby.  We ate enchiladas (Hubbies favorite) and strawberry shortcake (Daddys favorite).  We had a nice day, I sure love those men in my life.  This is the gift basket my children put together for their Dad.  He loved it!!
The basket is filled with beef jerkey, gum, mints, york peppermint patties, pistachios, midget pickles, and money.  The can of mixed nuts wouldn't fit.  :)  We got the free printables off of pinterest.


This is what the kids did last year.  You can't read it very well in the picture but this is what it says. 

We know you feel poor because it's not "Pay Day" but we wanted you to know that be "Twix" us kids we think you are "Mounds" of fun.  "Look" we are so happy you are not in New "York" for fathers day.  We are so glad Mom thought you were a "Big Hunk" and married you because we "Skor" having you as a Dad!!  We may not live on "5th avenue" but having you as our Dad is like a "Symphony".  We aren't "nerds" to say that we love you so much and there is no"snickers" about it!!  Love your "sugar babies"  Happy Fathers Day!! 

I am so grateful to have such a great father who taught me so much growing up.  I always was a daddy's girl.  He is the most kind, non-judgmental, loving man I know.  I love you Dad!!

I am also very blessed to have such an amazing Dad for my children!!  He always makes sure we have FHE every Monday night and reads scriptures almost every night (without fail) with our children.  He works hard to provide for our family so that my life long dream of being a stay at home Mom has been fulfilled.  I love you Jeff.  Okay that was hard for me, I have a hard time expressing my feelings because I always feel like I sound cheesy.  :)

1 comment: